Additional Content Download
In this article,Keristi Price, Manager of Insurance Products at Sunsuper shares how Sunsuper has transformed products and services to deliver a superior customer experience which has increased claims customer satisfaction scores by 35%
In this article, Kathryn Wood, Head of Short-tail Claims at QBE shares how QBE is employing human-centred design to re-engineer products and services in order to deliver a more personalised claims experience.
- Looking to process improvement for the evolution and improvement of CX
Listening to what your customers want: talking to claimants rather than deciding internally
- Overcoming the challenge of a highly casual workforce
- What’s working and what’s not? Looking at successful global counterparts
- Leveraging behavioural economics and Human-Centred Design
- Centring operations on the customer: drawing insights to understand how to change and improve CX
- Rethinking operations and CX to boost NPS
- Embedding the change internally and scaling it across the organisation
- Developing a high-achieving CX culture
- Focusing on innovation in customer improvement in the customer experience space
- Best practice market research and customer insights: are you collecting the most useful and informative information?
- Utilising survey results and reengineering process in response to improve CX
- Making internal changes in order to provide service that goes beyond customer expectation
In this article Marcus Merchant, Head of Digital at QBE, shares insight into the strategies insurance companies can use to reengineer process and operations to become more customer centric.
In this article, Liz Raw, Customer Strategy Consultant and Janine Reid, Chief Legal Counsel at WorkCover Queensland share insight into how their organisation is applying design thinking to align business and operational strategies and how they are focusing on process excellence to improve the overall CX and yield sustainable, bottom-line results.