REST Industry Super is undergoing a major multi-million dollar claims transformation project in the ambition of upping its claims service to provide market leading experience.
One year on, REST is beginning the second phase, having already reduced size of its claims form by 50%, reduced end to end cycle times by a month, and delved into the behavioural economics of how customers interact with claims forms, a first for the industry.
In this presentation from Claims Experience 2018 Amelia Butler National Manager, Member Service, REST Industry Super, explores:
- Looking to process improvement for the evolution and improvement of CX
Listening to what your customers want: talking to claimants rather than deciding internally
- Overcoming the challenge of a highly casual workforce
- What’s working and what’s not? Looking at successful global counterparts
- Leveraging behavioural economics and Human-Centred Design
Suncorp’s personal injury claims division has designed an entire framework to elevate the customer within across claims. Specifically GIO has significantly improved its Net Promoter Score over the past 6 months, raising it from negative to positive, a major feat given it is an environment with multiple customers and stakeholders. It has given the claims function a different insight into the customer using realtime feedback.
In this presentation from Claims Experience 2017, Sofia Mavratzas Executive Manager, Personal Injury Claims, Suncorp, explores:
- Centring operations on the customer: drawing insights to understand how to change and improve CX
- Rethinking operations and CX to boost NPS
- Embedding the change internally and scaling it across the organisation
- Developing a high-achieving CX culture
When you put your customer at the core of your business, you collect a wealth of data, but how do you actually leverage that insight and feedback to inform product development, pricing, and strategic decision making? AIA is building a customer service framework around survey responses while reengineering its service to boost customer experience and satisfaction.
In this presentation from Claims Experience 2017, Paul Bennell, Claims Improvement Manager at AIA, explores:
- Focusing on innovation in customer improvement in the customer experience space
- Best practice market research and customer insights: are you collecting the most useful and informative information?
- Utilising survey results and reengineering process in response to improve CX
- Making internal changes in order to provide service that goes beyond customer expectation